This pepperoni pasta serving of mixed greens is the most excellent I’ve ever eaten, and individuals ask it regularly. It’s a really simple, light-tasting side dish for a excursion or dinner.You have the option to add some ingredients…
- 1 (16 ounce) package fusilli (spiral) pasta
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ pound provolone cheese, cubed
- ½ pound salami, cubed
- ¼ pound sliced pepperoni, cut in half
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can black olives, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimentos, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
Bring a expansive pot of delicately salted water to a bubble. Cook fusilli within the bubbling water, blending sometimes, until delicate however firm to the nibble, approximately 12 minutes. Drain.
Combine fusilli with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos in a huge bowl. Pour in serving of mixed greens dressing; hurl to coat.
Combine fusilli with tomatoes, cheese, salami, pepperoni, green pepper, olives, and pimentos in a huge bowl. Pour in serving of mixed greens dressing; hurl to coat.pasta salad,pasta recipes,easy dinner recipes,pasta,healthy dinner recipes,salad recipe,salad,carbonara,dinner ideas…